The Journal is a quarterly magazine published on 1st of December, 1st March, 1st June and 1st September
- for all those interested in weaving, spinning and dyeing, whether as a hobby or professionally
- dynamic and evolving to meet the needs of the above groups and our advertisers
- a lively and unequalled mixture of use and interest.
The Journal exists to further the aims of the Association and to provide
- an interesting and informative magazine for those involved in the crafts
- an opportunity for the exchange of ideas
- instructive articles to encourage wider experimentation
- an effective advertising space for suppliers.
is managed to a professional standard by a team of volunteers elected from affiliated guilds.
Learn more about the Journal